It's hard to believe

One week from today will be a year. My life is good now. The kids are so incredibly well adjusted, happy healthy...I'm blessed. We have lost so much but in the past year we have also gained. We have begun to rebuild our life.

We moved to California, we have Sean, we have a new dog Rocky, we have a great house with lots of land and fruit trees, the kids have new friends and we laugh every day. We are a family. 

We have photos of their dad in. Every room of the house, Sean and I talk about him as much as possible. He is very much still part of this family. 

There was a time when I thought I could never make it without it. I realized I don't have to. He's always with us. The last thing he told me was he hoped we had a beautiful life. I honored his request. We are living beautifully. I know he sees and I think he approves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant