Can't stop crying...

I got a letter from the VA Women Veterans Organizer today.

Right away I knew something was off...

I continued to read. The claims that have all been getting rejected were filed under ME not Michael. OMG.

After Mike died I was issued a new id in which it lists myself as the sponsor as a widow.

They carelessly used my status when reviewing the claims submitted. Not Mikes. What does this mean? Were back to square one. Starting all over with the proper information.

The only good news is that I filed a paper claim with his info a few months ago and his death claim is filed and is processing so there is at least ONE that I won't have to start again.

Losing a spouse is hard this makes it harder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant