Happy Valentines Day!

Its Valentines Day and I am happy. Giddy even. I have a new Valentine and I adore him. He makes my day brighter. His smile is the best medicine. I got a package in the mail yesterday from Sean. It was the most well thought out, personal, meaningful collection of things I have ever been given by a man. I will try to explain each item but because they are so personal you may not understand....

In the box there was a portable speaker to listen to all our songs, we have quite a few. We tend to hear a song and text the title daily "this is so us!"

There were two different types of my favorite candy. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  He could have stopped there and I would have been so happy. But...

The card he picked had a claw machine on the front. I'm obsessed with claw machines. When I see one I have to play it. He picked that card knowing my addiction. Just for me.

There were several furniture/home good ads for me to start thinking about what we will need in our home.

The last time I was there I hid notes around for him. He found them, wrote on the back and put in the box too.

He put so much thought into each item. He could have bought me a card and chocolates like every else but he knows me. He knows how I think. I love him. There is no denying this. He is such a gift. 

I picked up a beach rock last month when we were walking on Delmar. I wrote our name and the date on one side and  "keep it simple" on the other. He carries that rock in his pocket every day. It was not just a rock to him. He understood. I didn't have to explain anything. 

I have not been so happy in years. I forgot what it was like to be in love and so hopeful. We take care of eachother. We try hard everyday in a million little ways to show our affection even from 2000 miles away. 

For Valentines Day, I sent him 4 gallons of jalapeƱo peppers. He eats them on everything. I sent them for two reasons: I know he loves them and he's got me hotter than four gallons of jalapeƱos! Lol

We work well together. I have a great feeling about this. It's not superficial. It's not a rebound. (Already had a few of those. Oy!) our connection is deep. I really look forward to what happens next.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant