REALLY?! She's Crazy.

Sean, the man I have been dating for the past few months is legally separated from his soon to be ex-wife. It should have been a fairly cut and dry case but shes managed to stretch it our 8 months now. SHE filed at the beginning of January. They have no children or shared assets so its really beyond me why its dragging.

In May she filed a Domestic Restraining Order on him. The judge saw right through her games and threw it out. Since then she hasn't "lived" in the house. She comes and goes just enough to move things around to let him know she still comes in. Which is weird. Kinda creepy. But, it is what it is.

My apartment is literally across the street from his house. All day long today I have gone back and forth doing laundry in his garage. He stayed with the kids. I have a key and a clicker to the house but I never go over unless hes at the apartment or with me because I know she likes to play games like the story I am about to tell you.

A little after 9pm I pulled into the driveway and noticed the garage door was open. I freaked out a little because his garage sometimes doesn't stay closed when to hit the button. It goes right back up. I thought on my last trip that had happened and I didn't notice. I was just praying no one stole his Harley or anything else. As I got closer I heard movement and saw his ex-wifes SUV parked right where I had my kids clothes sorted in the garage floor. I was shocked. It didnt even register. The first thing that came out of my mouth was "Elka, wheres all the laundry?"

She looked at me for a second and said "Excuse me one moment while I call the police." I said "Do THEY know where my laundry went? Please do."

She goes on to tell the 911 Operator that shes calling to report an intruder. Shes knows who it is. "Its my husbands girlfriend. Shes doing laundry."

Again...Stunned! "OMG? Really Elka?"

She tells the operator that I live across the street in this apartment complex.  I shout my apartment number. You know...because I want her to be as accurate as possible. She describes what I am wearing etc. Then tells the police I have THREATENED HER IN THE PAST!

Never. Not even once.

I called Sean as shes telling the police about my alleged "intrusion". He said to come back to the apartment and he will go over and speak to the police. So I did.

He came back 20 minutes later with a slip of paper. On it is the police officers name and badge number.

The officer told her he would NOT file a report because NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED!

She tried to insist with him that I had somehow violated her by doing laundry in her soon to be exhusband's home. He said no, have a good night.

SEAN AND I ARE TAKING BETS ON HOW LONG IT IS BEFORE SHE ATTEMPTS TO HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER ON ME!! I HAVE NEVER THREATENED, INTIMIDATED, INSULTED OR TOUCHED HER. I AM SIMPLY DATING A GUY SHE NO LONGER WISHES TO BE MARRIED TO. SHE FILED FOR THE DIVORCE!!! 

I have tried to find some redeeming quality in her. No one is completely useless. I am still searching. I don't even dislike her. I just don't understand what all the theatrics and drama is about. The only threat I could possibly be is that I am dating a man she tossed back. Her bad. But...thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant