A Second Chance

I feel like I have been given a second chance at life. I am going to do it right this time too. Today Sean and I took the kids to the beach and while I was sitting there watching the kids play I felt so calm and content. In that moment I knew I made the right choice for us. I am right where I need to be. Enjoying the moment. Not waiting for anything, just living.
Since we've moved out to California I have been in the sun everyday. Played with my children. Listened to their laughter. Smiled non stop.
This is the beginning of something incredible. Our beautiful life. I have never felt so at peace or so comfortable as right now. Once I thought my life was over but now its just beginning. I am so happy. I feel so grateful and lucky even.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant