It's Bigger Than Me or My Feelings

Last week I sent the kids school photos to family. Including Mikes siblings and parents. Mostly because I know it's the right thing to do. Despite their hatred for me or how they hurt me when I needed them the most.

Mikes mom and sister accused me of killing Mike on several occasions and also blamed me for not being able to stop him on another. It cut me to the core. I was already down and they kicked me.

My therapist told me it's not uncommon for people grieving and in denial to blame others. So I worked had and allowed my heart to forgive them. My kids have no idea about what they have said to me. I never would want them to feel anything but love.

Today...quite unexpectedly I got a very sincere and heartfelt thank you card from them.

It's a start .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant