The four dollar Ball ensemble





I am patting myself on the back right now. I have the best outfit planned out for the Ball this week and I paid 4 dollars. I'm awesome. I really am.

I made this bolero tonight from an old curtain: Total cost $.97 for thread.

I had a pair of shoes that I really loved but they were silver. I thought before I go out I would spray paint them with Krylon metallic gold from the garage. It worked.

I am wearing a vintage dress I have been holding on to dying to wear for like two years. I am adding my lucky red crinoline because magic happens when I wear it.

I made my hair flower too.

The only thing I really bought was 3 bucks worth of costume jewelry. Yep.

I did the Ball this year for less than a Tall Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks. Top that suckas! I'm super excited now. Four days til go time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant