Three Months

Today is the 15th. That's officially 3 months he's been gone. Some days it seems like time is moving so slow.
I can't even describe how I feel. Sad, empty, anxious, nostalgic...
I can't seem to really get anything done today. I just stopped trying. I thought about going to visit his grave today. Maybe I still will. It's just a shiny rock with his name on it. However, as his wife I feel obligated to go and make sure his area is tidy and looks nice. 
I just don't know if the pain will ever let up. So many things I want to tell him. So many things we had planned for the future.
I'm trying my hardest to move on and build a life. I just never imagined a life without him in it.
Where do I go from here?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant