Christmas Blows

The only thing keeping me going now are my kids. I'm drowning in the sadness and grief of his loss. I want to let go and surrender to the darkness. My heart literally aches.
I go through the motions everyday. I'm here but I'm gone. 
My fear is that I will never feel the love we had. No one will love me the way he did. I can never give myself to another man. 
I'm dating, I'm trying...it just doesn't feel the way it did. I was robbed of my one true love. He was not perfect but he knew how to love me. As a matter of fact he once gave me a Tim McGraw song that describe it.


It's Christmas. I want to be with him. I want him to hold me and tell me we will make it through this....I'm alone. So empty. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant