My checklist

Thinking about having to move on has me thinking about what do and don't want in a mate. I'm compiling a checklist of sorts. I'm not going to settle. Life is too short. So here's what I have so far:

I want him to look at me like the most beautiful girl you ever saw--the wayJay did.

I want him to make me laugh like Tony did. 

I want him to make me feel safe and protected like Mike did.

I want him to respect me the way Tony did.

I want him to fuck me the way Mike did.

I want him to stimulate my brain the way Jay did.


I don't want a sugar daddy. I pay my bills.
I don't need a daddy for my kids but he will be a good role model.
I don't want a man who can't find the irony in life. Life is, if nothing else...hilarious.
I don't want anything to do with men in relationships. If you'll cheat on her. You'll cheat on me.

I want a man who's good with his hands. 
Creativity is a turn on.
I want a man with a passion. Anything, just something he loves.
I want a man who's got a thirst for knowledge. A lifetime learner.
I want a man who knows how to kiss. Your kiss could make or break it.
I want a man who's rough around the edges but sensitive enough to trust me with their thoughts and feelings.
I want a man who can be impulsive and try new things.
I want him to be there for me when I need him...not just when it's convenient.


.....that's the start. I will be single forever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant