It's Back

I haven't blogged a lot lately because I can't sleep, or sleep when I should be awake.  I've been focusing on rekindling my interests in my waking hours.. I thought the creativity I held so dearly was gone with Mike. So I decided to just try. Just see if I still had it. As it turns out I still have it and it's making me happy. We bought a house and will be closing soon. It has a formal living room so I've been working on pieces for that area. I've been picking up stuff from resale shops and making them new. I'm excited about it. Which is also new. Excitement.

If I can't sleep I might as well be making awesome pieces of furniture. You'd think sanding and carrying around huge dressers would exhaust me. Psh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant