CPS and Missing Babies

Everyone knows I am a rabid children's advocate. Especially those children from troubled backgrounds. Children who have lives that mirrored my own childhood. No one was there for me, keeping an eye on what was going on and holding my parents accountable. I feel obligated and compelled to do this now.

Of the missing children cases I am following now... Ayla Renyolds, Aliayah Lunsford, Skye Metawalla and Jhessey Shockley there are striking similarities. All cases have had CPS/DHHS/Criminal abuse and neglect investigations prior to/during disappearance. All were reported kidnapped. All cases have parental substance abuse/mental illness issues. From what I have gathered all are missing at a parents hand and NONE have resulted in an arrest.

It frustrates me and breaks my heart. Someone, somewhere is dropping the ball. The kids are paying the price. I think we need to really take a look at our systems and procedures again, CPS. Either do it right or dont do it at all. I dont want to hear you are overworked and underpaid. I dont care.  That doesnt mean you can also neglect the kids by not doing your job.

It sucks that programs such as CPS/DHHS should even have to exist. I wish all kids were loved, cared for and cherished every day of their life. But, thats a fantasy. The reality is we NEED you and more than that we need you to treat children as if they were your own. Investigate further, dig deeper and ask yourself "would I place MY child in this environment?"

This new trend of kids going missing, being taken not by the boogie man but by their parent is DISGUSTING. I can't even wrap my mind around it. It should be judged more harshly than ANY other crime. If you can kill your own child you are a danger to EVERYONE.

Its not an accident when you dispose of your child and tell the cops he/she was kidnapped. And I will follow your childs case until a conviction is given. This is my promise to them and to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant