Kesha is my new Bieber

My niece wants to be her for Halloween. I am not thrilled. She has a song out now. The title is text speak. Shes apparently rolling so hard that she cant take the time to spell out three letter words.

We R who we R.

I’ve got that glitter on my eyes
Stockings ripped all up the side
Looking sick and sexy-fied
So let’s go-o-o (Let’s go!)

(Sick yes, but if I saw you like that I would assume you were just gang raped and take you to a hospital.)

[chorus]
Tonight we’re going hard
Just like the world is ours
We’re tearin’ it apart
You know we’re superstars
We are who we are!
We’re dancing like we’re dumb
Our bodies go numb
We’ll be forever young
You know we’re superstars
We are who we are!

Or my version

Tonight were going hard,
just like we are pole stars.
We're clearly not that smart,
You know we'll have some scars
We dont know where we are.
Our ears are full of cum
I cant sit on my bum
My head beats like a drum
Hey do you know where we are?


There is a part in the beginning where she says something about Jesus is on her necklace. Its right before or after she says shes going to rip up her stockings and look sexified. I am pretty sure Jesus loved the name drop in the context. High five!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant