Neighbor neighbor go away...come back...NEVER!

I hate my neighbor. I hate that she is so completely unaware of what her children are doing or where they are doing it.

Today when I got home from my doctors appt, i walked to my flower bed to change the fountain motor and there were 15 empty water bottles and caps lying in my flower bed and they had pulled all the solar lights up. Her two kids were standing there like NBD. I calmly told them they needed to pick the bottles up and take them home. They ignore me, of course. Instead the little girl says "can we have a popsicle? Its hot and we need to stay cool." I think to myself "after 15 bottles of water you are hydrated plenty!" But I cant tell a child no so I get them one. When I come back out the little boy is now taking all the bottles to the back yard and chucking them there. I told him no way Jose. He kept doing it.
So, i went over and talked to their mom. I asked first did she know her kids wasted 15 bottles of water and the waste is now all over MY yard. She was surprised. Shocker. She never knows.

She walked over picked up one bottle and told her kids to come home with her. Mas came inside and said "im not allowed to play with Jaden anymore." I asked why and he said it was because his mom said so.


Seriously?

What pisses me off mostly is this is not the first time. Last week it was fruit roll up wrappers. A whole box worth. All in my yard. They refused to pick it up then too and I made Mason do it because they are HIS friends.

The motor on my fountain that I had to replace...Jaden busted it. 30 bucks...on Me.

The little girl took Kira's bike. When it happened her friend was like "shes only four...she doesnt know any better." WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY SHE HAS NO BUSINESS OUTSIDE WITH NO PARENT!

The little boy is the one who is always just standing in my window staring in the living room or coming into the garage and helping himself to whatever food, drink or toy he sees.

They are the ones who ring my door bell and run...daily.

And when I tell the mom she is not apologetic or even gets on to them. Ever.

Did I mention after i spoke to the mom she stood in the street talking to the other neighbor about the situation. HAHA How can you turn that around and make me the bad guy. Take care of your KIDS!

I want orders to Siberia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Domestic Violence Allegations and Personality Disorders

Service Member Suicide

The Gentle Giant